Would you lend your SWORD or BASKET for ATS Homecoming?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello BDBD!I am helping Terri Allred organize some logistics for ATS Homecoming and we have some International visitors requesting to borrow swords and baskets.  Jesse and I have already both offered our swords, but we need more.If you are willing to lend your props for their use, please let me know!  I am open to enforcing some kind of deposit system as well if that will make you more comfortable lending your items.  You can volunteer here, or send me a PM.Thanks for considering!~ KelseyUPDATE: All requests have been filled at this time, but since ATS Homecoming is still months away, please feel free to offer your props for any future requests that might come in.  I will be in touch with you if your items will be needed.  Thank you!

Anonymous

I have a sword. I rarely use it, but the thing is, I'll be in LA during Homecoming. I can lend it to you (I'll bring it Saturday), and I don't know if I'll ever use it for ATS (I hate doing sword work with a turban), so you can keep it for the time being. When I need it, I can PayPal some money to have it shipped to LA. How does that sound?

Anonymous

I have one sword ; )

Anonymous

Oops, I didn't have my notifications on for this thread.  Thank you Yuska and Yu-ka!  At the moment, it looks like everyone who has so far asked to borrow a sword is going to be covered.  Yuska, when will you be going to LA?  I can just put your offer to lend yours under an “only if needed” status for now.

Anonymous

Please put mine to the list for the future request.

Anonymous

Yay, thank you Michiyo!

Anonymous

Haven't checked this board in a while – sorry!  I have a million baskets!  Let me know if you still need some.  Also have two sabers and two scimitars.  Leigh Anne

Anonymous

Thank you LeighAnne.  At the moment, everyone who has asked is covered, but I will let you know if any of your items will be needed.  Thanks for offering!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.