you’ve been invited…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,Just go this email:Dear Devoted Women of Fat Chance, Greetings and hello from the Board of the SF/BA Chapter of MECDA.  My name is Rawiyah, and I serve as the Chapter's current Treasurer.  I am writing to congratulate the Blue Diamonds Troupe on a fantastic show, and to express my joy at being an audience member that night not long ago at Tannourine, when I was completely enthralled by a performance by the Troupe.  I described to my fellow Board Members the dynamic energy and emotional, yet precise, technique shown by the Troupe.  They have requested I email this invitation to the Blue Diamonds Troupe to please dance in the "Featured Performers" showcase portion of our annual Fall Festival and Fundraiser for Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence.  The theme/title for this year's festival is "Spice of Life," which was chosen to acknowledge and highlight the wonderful variety of dance styles that enhance all our lives, and that the SF/BA Chapter endeavors to promote. It will take place in Los Altos, CA on Saturday, November 2, 2013 when the doors will open at 11:00 AM for shopping, with festival-style dancing beginning at noon, and will close at 7:00 PM after the final showcase performance.  For that featured portion of the event we are inviting dancers to perform in their specialty styles that will reflect the "Spice of Life" (variety) theme.  Those whom we've invited so far have been asked to perform in styles including Egyptian Shaabi, ATS, Flamenco, Goth, "Gypsy," Classic Indian, and even Country Western Square dancing!  Will you please thrill our audience with one of your shows? We are very hopeful that you will consider our invitation.  Please check our website for photos from our previous Festivals and other events.  And please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, and please let us know as soon as possible whether we may look forward to seeing you at our event. (Since portions of this program are intended to be a surprise, we would very much appreciate if you would keep the content of this email confidential. Thank you!) Cheers and warmest regards, Rawiyah650-305-0194Treasurer, SF/BA MECDAhttp://www.sfbamecda.com/

Anonymous

How exciting! Thanks for sending that along, Carolena. Hopefully I'll be back in the groove of things come that time, and if someone hasn't taken it on closer to the date I'll likely be able to. Rock on, BDBD!

Anonymous

That definitely would be a fun gig-I would like to participate- Keep me posted!!!

Anonymous

Great, we need someone to take Points..

Anonymous

Hi Carolena, What a cool opportunity 🙂 I'd be happy to take points if that's cool.

Anonymous

Great Jesse, take points and keep me posted!

Anonymous

Sounds great Carolena!Can I get her e-mail from you? I can't seem to find it from the site. Thanks!

Anonymous
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.