Zahra does floreos…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

You “Jane Russell” carrying a plate.Pause.You "Ava Gardner" ~~smoulders a bit~~Pause.You "Audrey Hepburn".As you "Audrey Hepburn" which way do your floreos go? On Volume Seven, The Mighty C doesn't specify whether to do inward or outward floreos (she just says floreos) and I can't really tell which ones are being done. And depending on which video I check out on YouTube, they are either inward or outward. Or is this just a watch the leader and DO IT, thing? Outward feels natural to me. Also... On Volume 7 Carolena starts her floreos about bottom of ribcage and then the next one is just overhead, but one of my students is saying they all should be done overhead. 😛 <

confused, goofy Valizan look

Anonymous

My guess would be regular Floreos (hehe, I just fooled myself with the Floreos on the outward Arm Sweeps after all ;)).And as for the placement of the Floreos, I would rather follow Carolena than my student on that one. 😉

Anonymous

They're all standard Floreos – one is happening as you are turning.  The follow through is one pulling the arm overhead and one overhead.  Or, both overhead.  I don't find it to be a strict rule.

Anonymous

So regular meaning inward?

Anonymous

The “pick up a glass of wine, spill it out, put it down upside down and wave the wine goodbye” kind.(Description courtesy of Tracey at the TT in Berne  ;D)

Anonymous

So regular meaning inward?

Yup 🙂 the regular ones... not reversed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.