FatChance® Continuing Education (FCCE) Program
**FCCE Program on hold through 2022**
FCCE Certified instructors with Carolena and Megha at Reunion.
Continuing education for Certified Studios to demonstrate their commitment to ongoing training.
What happens after you receive your General Skills and Teacher Training certifications? Many continue to study FCBD®Style and go on to teach. By taking approved workshops or classes, you will be able to keep growing as a dancer and demonstrate your commitment to ongoing training.
The FatChance® Continuing Education (FCCE) program (formerly the Sister Studio Continuing or SSCE program) will allow Certified Studios to renew their commitment to FCBD®Style annually.
This program is OPTIONAL and is not mandatory to maintain your Certified Studio status. For those who choose to participate, it is a means to receive annual acknowledgment that your ongoing learning efforts are recognized and appreciated. Certified Studios that renew their participation in the FCCE program will be able to list their status on the FCBD® website and in their own marketing materials.
**The FCCE Program is on hold through 2022**
- Complete General Skills and Teacher Training.
- Register for the FFCE program.
- Pay an annual fee of $75.
- Complete at least 10 hours of instruction at FCCE-approved workshops or with an FCCE instructor, including at least one hour of 1:1 instruction with Carolena either in person or via Skype.
- Maintain a record of your FCCE hours, including gathering workshop certificates to be used for documentation, and submitting documentation annually on or before your renewal date.
For information about registering for the FCCE program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FCCE Workshop Offerings