FatChance® Continuing Education (FCCE) Program
Continuing education for Sister/Brother/Partner Studios to demonstrate their commitment to ongoing training.
What happens after you receive your General Skills and Teacher Training certifications? Many of you go on to study and teach FCBD®Style. By taking approved workshops or classes, you will be able to continue growing as a dancer and demonstrate your commitment to ongoing training.
The FatChance® Continuing Education (FCCE) program will allow you to re-certify annually as a Sister/Brother /Partner Studio.
This program is OPTIONAL and is not mandatory to maintain your Sister/Brother/Partner Studio status. For those who choose to participate, it is a means to receive annual acknowledgment that your ongoing learning efforts are recognized and appreciated. Re-certified Sister/Brother/Partner Studios will be able to list that status on the FCBD® website and in their own marketing materials.
- Complete General Skills and Teacher Training.
- Register for the FFCE program.
- Pay an annual fee of $75.
- Complete at least 10 hours of instruction at FCCE-approved workshops or with an FCCE instructor, including at least one hour of 1:1 instruction with Carolena or Megha, either in person or via Skype.
- Maintain a record of your FCCE hours, including gathering workshop certificates to be used for documentation, and submitting documentation annually on or before your renewal date.
For information about registering for the FCCE program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FCCE Workshop Offerings
ATS® Gothenburg, Sweden Challenge with Kelley Beeston
Date: September 25 – 27, 2020
Contact: Anna Nordling – email@example.com
Serendipity – UK with Liz Malcom and Kelley Beeston
Date: October 23 – 25, 2020
Contact: Kelley or Jacqui – firstname.lastname@example.org