General Skills FAQs
What are the GS student requirements?
- Students must be fluent in English, no exceptions.
- These courses are not for beginners.
- Dancers must have previous experience with some element of ATS®, Tribal, Tribal Fusion or Oriental Dance.
- Students will be asked to submit a dance bio, limited to one page, upon acceptance to the program. This should include their experience with ATS®, any personal comments, but not be a “resume” type listing of everything they have ever done! Just as it relates to ATS® and what they want to achieve at the Intensive.
What should I bring to class?
Please bring: zils, a notebook, full skirt and choli are best but not mandatory
Class information and handouts
- Students will receive supporting materials on the first day of class.
- Review of Tribal Basics Vol. 1-7 DVDs is recommended.
- Download agenda:
General Skills for Classic ATS®
General Skills for Modern ATS®